Atlantic Circle engages and cultivates Jacksonville’s young professionals and provides leadership opportunities in our community through social and professional activities, with a philanthropic focus on education. Members contribute $500 or more annually to United Way of Northeast Florida and are interested in professional and philanthropic growth.
Who Are We?
- Young professionals between 20 and 40 years of age seeking opportunities to network with other professionals.
- Tomorrow’s leaders who seek the opportunity to connect with top executives and government leaders of today.
- Individuals who are interested in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and play.
- Talented business owners and employees who desire to grow our skill set by building knowledge through professional development seminars and mentorship opportunities.
- Several Top 40 Under 40 leaders, nonprofit board members, and leaders in our community.
What We Do
- Link to Leaders breakfasts
- Cocktails and Conversation
- Happy hours and social events
- Community engagement and volunteer activities
To learn more, contact Sarah Stec at 904-390-4003.