Who will solve our community’s toughest challenges? Together, we will.
The movement to make Northeast Florida stronger needs you. Join United Way and our partners to create a community of opportunity.
We fight for those who need a voice and for those whose names we don’t even know. At United Way, we fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in Northeast Florida.
What We’ll Do Together
- Overcome student challenges in the classrooms of Duval County.
- Help families make ends meet in Springfield.
- Provide access to basic needs at the Beaches and beyond.
- Connect individuals to critical health resources across Northeast Florida.
- Match volunteers’ purpose with passion.
A Community-Wide Effort
Because change doesn’t happen alone, more than 50 United Way partners provide programs and services that create long-term change. Visit our impact partners page for a list of agencies who make this work possible.
We envision a community of opportunity where everyone has hope and can reach their full potential.
Solve our community’s toughest challenges by connecting people, resources and ideas.
- We develop integrated solutions that improve lives and communities.
- We focus on what’s most needed and what works locally.
- We bring leaders and organizations from all sectors together.
- We invite thousands of people to be part of the change and amplify the impact.
- United Way solves problems no one organization can solve alone.
- Ensure basic needs are met for all throughout the region.
- Produce meaningful and measurable results in the areas of youth success,
financial stability and health.
- Invest in historically challenged neighborhoods connecting efforts to impact
- Execute a business model that connects impact and resources
- Build capacity and collaborate
- Create great individual experiences
- Drive transformational giving
- Re-ignite strategic corporate relationships
In pursuing our mission, the following principles guide our relationships with stakeholders including donors, volunteers, partners, employees and the communities we serve.
We engage the community with professionalism and quality support.
We believe in the dignity and worth of every individual and place our highest priority on serving local people in need.
We involve and unite the local community knowing that respect, diversity and inclusiveness make us stronger.
We seek fact-driven, creative and sustainable solutions to our community’s most pressing social problems.
Integrity and Fairness
We resolve to maintain the highest standards of personal and organizational honesty in all our activities.
We are proactive and responsive to our stakeholders through consistent communication, the delivery of relevant and high-quality services, and the effective measurement of all programs and initiatives.
We continuously review our results and commit to using our resources and expertise in the most efficient and innovative manner.