Quick links: Atlantic Circle | Women United
We invite everyone to be part of the change in our community. Whether it’s women or young professionals — our groups are just one more way for you to explore how you can make a difference.
Atlantic Circle engages and cultivates Jacksonville’s young professionals and provides leadership opportunities in our community through social and professional activities, with a philanthropic focus on education. Members contribute $500 or more annually to United Way of Northeast Florida and are interested in professional and philanthropic growth.
- Young professionals between 20 and 40 years of age seeking opportunities to network with other professionals.
- Tomorrow’s leaders who seek the opportunity to connect with top executives and government leaders of today.
- Individuals who are interested in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and play.
- Talented business owners and employees who desire to grow our skill set by building knowledge through professional development seminars and mentorship opportunities.
- Several Top 40 Under 40 leaders, nonprofit board members, and leaders in our community.
- Link to Leaders breakfasts
- Cocktails and Conversations
- Happy hours and social events
- Community engagement and volunteer activities
To join Atlantic Circle or learn more information, contact Affinity Groups Manager Sarah Stec.
Women United, formerly Women in Local Leadership, celebrates the power of women to bring about positive change in our community through philanthropy and service. Women United members contribute $1,000 or more annually and celebrate the power of women to bring about positive change in our community through philanthropy and service.
- Join like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer alongside others looking to create change in Northeast Florida.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.
To join Women United or learn more information, contact Affinity Groups Manager Sarah Stec.