Builders Society is United Way of Northeast Florida’s newest leadership giving society starting in the 2014 Campaign. The group recognizes Gold and Platinum leadership givers while offering engagement opportunities to connect with United Way. With a minimum contribution of $2,500, Builders Society membership provides exclusive networking opportunities with like-minded community leaders through a breakfast series hosted by Tocqueville Society members, as well as an impactful community project in the Spring.
As a benefit to being a Gold and Platinum leadership giver, membership to the Builders Society is automatic.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with like-minded community leaders
- Ability to attend breakfast series with Tocqueville members
- Opportunity to take part in impactful community project
- Additional recognition as a Gold and Platinum leadership giver
- Breakfast with the Builders Series
- A series of breakfasts will be hosted in various locations around Jacksonville by a Tocqueville Society member. Each breakfast will have 10 to 12 members to promote effective networking and intimate community discussion. The Tocqueville host will discuss pre-chosen professional development and personal topics followed by a Q & A session from attendees.
- Born Learning Trail
- Builders Society members will have the opportunity to take part in a transformative community project. Using materials designed by United Way Worldwide, volunteers will install a Born Learning Trail in a local park. The Born Learning Trail features age-appropriate and simple to construct games that help parents and caregivers create learning opportunities for young children.
To learn more, contact Sarah Stec at 904-390-4003.